Buddha: " Whenever you see things, just see. Whenever you listen, just listen. Whenever you know, just know."
Green Curry Chicken (Gang Keaw Wan Gai)
Ingredients (Per 1 serving):
50 grams Chicken breast fillet
1. Bring coconut cream to a full boil over medium heat – DO NOT STIR.
2. Add green curry paste and stir to blend well and bring out the fragrance.
3. Add kaffir lime leaves (tear to release aroma), followed by the chicken.
4. Stir well until chicken is cooked.
5. Add coconut milk and flavour to taste with fish sauce, palm sugar and bring to boil again.
6. Meanwhile prepare aubergines by cutting them into quarters. Do not do this until you are ready to add them to the pan as they will turn black.
7. Add the quartered aubergines and small aubergines and let cook for 2 minutes.
8. Finally add half jalapeno chilli and sweet basil leaves, stir a little and turn off heat.
9. Remove curry from pan, garnish with the remainder of the freshly chopped jalapeno chilli, sweet basil leaves and serve with boiled jasmine rice.
Recipe can be adjusted to suit individual palettes.
Items annotated (TAT)
Calling all Thailand Travel & Tourism Specialists
Free Pages - Get your details listed in our Directory
Drop us an email providing the details you would like entered into the directory or alternatively write using the address details below.
You do not need to have a web site to get listed.