Buddha: " Whenever you see things, just see. Whenever you listen, just listen. Whenever you know, just know."
Thailand - Recipes - Phat Thai
The dish Phat Thai is fried noodles Thai style - This is an easily prepared quick dish that has a very short cooking time in a wok or deep frying pan.
Thai rice noodles - 300 g
1. Fry off the shallots, chilli and garlic in a splash of olive oil in the wok, add the rice noodles. Soften the rice noodles in a little water. Once the noodles are soft add Thai fish sauce and sugar to them. Remove from the wok.
2. Fry the prawns, white radish, and Tofu or chicken in more olive oil. Blend the previous ingredients and reheat.
3. Fry the eggs while whisking to make into strands and add the previous ingredients back into the wok - add half of the bean sprouts and spring onion.
4. Remove from the heat and add the nuts. Squeeze lime over coked dish.
5. Serve with the rest of the bean sprouts (uncooked) and raw spring onion.
In Thailand Phat Thai may be served with 'Bua Bok' (Asian Pennywort) and Banana blossom.
Other Thai Recipes
Items annotated (TAT)
Calling all Thailand Travel & Tourism Specialists
Free Pages - Get your details listed in our Directory
Drop us an email providing the details you would like entered into the directory or alternatively write using the address details below.
You do not need to have a web site to get listed.